Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Live on a Low Balance Budget


Live on a Low Balanced Budget
(Get into the Habit of Living a Resourceful Life)
Dear esteemed readers, I like to use this opportunity to express my profound gratitude to those who have supported me and also gave words of encouragements. I like to commend and appreciate them for their invaluable support. Well as you all know my name remains Abdul-Hamid Adeniyi Otule.
Ø Firstly, it is indeed a great honour and pleasure for me to expose to you about the latest discovery on how to get into the habit of living a resourceful by maintaining a low balanced budget. As you might want to know that I am committed to contributing positively towards the development of social, economic, political, business/investing, and technology advancements of the aspect of our lives. That is why I have worked tirelessly to bringing to you this article on the latest discovery.
Ø The idea of living a resourceful life to me can not be overemphasized. Am sure that the first things that must have struck our minds as we read this is why keep a low balanced budget? After all I can afford the luxuries of this world.
Ø Most people fail to realize the bitter truth on how people earn so much per week, per month or annually and yet they complain of low wages/salary scheme and no wonder we have cases of industrial strike, protest by professionals complaining of one thing or the other, not knowing that most of them earn so much but continue to wonder where all those money went. As I write this article, result has it that Lagos State doctors are threatening to go on strike over alleged low salary structure or consolidated salary scale shortly after they had gone on an indefinite strike before the both party could reach a conclusion. Researches in the United States reveals to us that many professionals like doctors and lawyers etc earn as high as $102,024 and $75,889 annually. Yet an average professional complain of inadequate earnings despite the huge amount they make per month, per week or annually. I believe the answer to this uproar is not far fetched.
Ø Furthermore, without wasting much of your precisions time because I always regard and appreciate the good and loving people who always took time to read my article. What can I say than to assure them that the vital information they had been reading from my previous writing owes no exemption to this one. I believe the only way to solve this problem or unrest is by keeping a low balanced budget.
Ø Here are some vital tips on how to live a resourceful life. As for most employees, the first thing they do after receiving their pay cheque is to go shopping whether necessary or unnecessary. That brings us to question on how do I shop wisely? The best thing to do is plan your weekly menu around what is on sale and at their current prices.
Ø Shop more on basic ingredients instead of pre-packaged foods and cook from scratch. This is quite less expensive and highly hygienic ra6her than spend more money on fast foods and what have you.
Ø Stock up items that are on sale or in session, following this, I will strongly advise that you buy in bulk, but be careful not to overstock perishable items that will eventually spoil.
Ø Travel to areas where prices are known to be lower, if this is cost effective.
Ø Cut back on how often you go shopping.
Ø  At this junction, I like to inform you that research have shown that nearly 60 percent of all items bought by shoppers are unplanned.
Ø Another area of concern that I like to stress here is to get into the habit of asking yourself questions like:
Ø Do I really need this?
Ø Is the old items actually worn out?
Ø Or do I just want something new?
Ø If you will rarely use an item, would renting one suffice?
Ø Or if you anticipate using them frequently, would buying a good used one work just as well. I believe if this is frequently done the choices of managing your resources will tend to be on a positive note.
Ø It is rather unfortunate that many people lack the ability to develop a resourceful budget which is why I tried answering the question on how to develop a budget?
Ø Write down your essential monthly expenses.
Ø Organize your expenses into categories, this include food, housing, automobile etc.
Ø Figure out how much of your savings must be applied monthly to each category.
Ø Write down the combined net earning s of all…in your household.
Ø Set aside monthly the amount needed to satisfy each category.
Ø Have a statement indicating budgeted monthly expenses and actual monthly expenses.
Ø Be resourceful.
Ø Trim down to the essentials.
Ø Here are the following ways to be resourceful.
Ø Follow manufactures maintenance instructions, which may tend to prolong the life of our appliances. Change out of your good clothe as soon as you come home – a practice that will keep them new longer.
Ø Well following this idea I have laid down for you, I believe you have the possible chances of living a resourceful life filled a low balanced budgeting.
Ø For more information, comments and questions kindly visit http://employeesproductivityguide.blogspot.com http://myinvestment101.blogspot.com.
Ø I wish you best of luck




No comments:

Post a Comment